Print your poster in the following dimension
- Posters must not exceed 48in high x 36in wide, the equivalent to A0 paper size (1189mm high x 841mm wide).
- Posters must be in portrait format (not landscape).
- Posters will be placed on both sides of each poster board. Please do not exceed these dimensions - posters that do not fall within size limitation cannot be posted.
- It's a requirement that at least one poster author must register for the Colloquium by 1 August.
- Please ensure you stand by your poster during the designated poster session to answer questions.
You can now upload your designed poster image to the collquium website for displaying after the colloquium.
- go to your abstract, below the title you will find a "edit" tab. click on the edit tab to upload your image file.
On site printing
On site printing is available for 40 US$, please follow these instructions for payment and poster format, posters must be sent on or before September 10, 2014.
- The document must be 841mm wide by 1189mm high (A0 size) - poster must be in portrait format
- Resolution: 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- Preferred colour mode is CMYK but RGB will work as well
- File type: PDF or JPG
- Please email your designed posters on or before September 10, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as "POSTER FOR PRINT – 22nd Cochrane Colloquium" and the registration number of the payment in the body. Please double check the size of the poster before mailing it to us. Note: Posters can get too big for sending via email, use a file sharing system like dropbox if sending fails.
- To get a registration number, please select "Poster print" while registering for the colloquium or book it under Registration: Additional bookings (Social event section - requires a registration).